Prosh 2018 will be on Wednesday the 21st of March 2018!
PROSH started as a small paper called the Sruss-Sruss in 1931. Since then it has grown to become one of the most iconic traditions of UWA. Every year, a team of dedicated student writers get together to produce the PROSH paper, a 20+ page newspaper of satirical content on current affairs locally, globally and internationally. Thousands of UWA students hit the streets of Perth on PROSH day, rattling tins and handing out papers in exchange for donations. All profits are donated to a group of charities chosen each year that support the WA community - over the last 85 years, over 1 million dollars have been raised!
Charity organisations and foundations are invited to submit an application to be selected as one of the 2018 PROSH charitable recipients.
The application should be no more than 3 pages in length and include the following:
- Description of the organisation and the services provided
- Summary of the organisation’s achievements and successes in 2017
- Summary of what the organisation hopes to achieve in 2018
- Description of how the organisation would potentially use $10,000* funding (e.g. projects, services, campaigns etc.)
Additionally, please ensure the following information is included:
- Social Media Accounts
- Contact Person & Position
- Contact Phone Number
- Contact E-Mail
Applications are due to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Friday 1 December 2017.
If you have any queries about the application process please contact Lana Robinson.
See our 2017 Prosh Charities here!